Your DIY BONG has been archived!!!
DIY Bong Rating 7-10
Key notes: Excellent description of “how to”. Bonus point for finding unusual vessel.Great work!
Advice for improvement: Get better bowl and stem for safer use a prevention of plastic burning.
Check our blog for bong making resources and inspiration today and make better bongs!
Materials- Pineapple, Solo cup, Smart water water bottle, Highlighter, and socket.
1.Cut the top of the pineapple off and cut out inside of pineapple.
2. Take water bottle and cut off 2/3 of it off from the base
3. take solo cup and cut off bottom of solo cup
4. stick bottle into solo cup and cut bottle and cup until uniformly even.
5. duct tape solo cup and bottle neck at the base
6. fit solo cup with attached bottle neck into pineapple fits perfectly.
7. cut out hole smaller than highlighter into pineapple base.
8. fit socket into highlighter with internals and felt tip taken off and put highlighter into pineapple to be used as the stem.
9. cut small incision into bottle top to be used as carb
10. use putty to make it extremely air tight.
11. smoke and eat fresh pineapple from step one.